Monday, October 1, 2012

Random Question (donuts for breakfast)


104. If you were a parent, would you let your kids eat donuts and candy for breakfast every day?  Why or why not ?


If I were a parent I think I wouldn't  allow my kids to eat donuts and candy everyday.
The reason why is because donuts has  alot of calories and could make you have 
diabetes and your gonna have to take a needle to a finger every night and take tablets plus
if you eat that much junk food EVERYDAY you could get a seizure and heart attack and DIE
and you'll gain about over 40 pounds . For candy you could get rotten teeth and have to get replacements and you could get diabetes. But despite all of these bad facts I still wouldn't 
want my kids eating these things because that will show that I'm a bad parent and doesn't 
know how to take responsibility .

1 comment:

  1. I agree that eating donuts may cause my kids to get diabetes but i wouldn't mind if they ate it once in a while.

    ReplyDelete