Monday, October 15, 2012

Inspiration


Inspiration. Something most people forget about. If you don't know what I mean then here's a demonstration . 

KID- I wannna join the marines when I grow up 
ADULT-  Oh cool why?
KID- I , I don't know

(the real reason why is because he wanted to serve his country after he found out the marines had took
down Osama Benladin )

So ANYWAYS my point is that people do not realize how important inspiration is,like when your in eighth grade and you have to choose your school, and you might choose a dance school but what you don't realize until you reach the school is that you have to give your life's career of what age you started dancing and who was your first INSPIRATION and why. Also its not really valid but you should still be knowing who your first inspirations while growing up because if your a singer, artist , actor you need to know your inspirations because if you think about it "where would you be if it weren't for this person".





No comments:

Post a Comment